Welcome to Belmont Church of England (Controlled) Primary School. We opened on the 1st January 2015, following the amalgamation of Belmont Infant and Belmont Church of England Junior schools.
Our values and aims are built on Christian beliefs and principles, embodied not only in our status as a Church
Our mission statement is: 'Learning today for tomorrow's world' and we achieve this through high quality teaching and learning, well matched to the needs and interests of our pupils. We believe that pupils learn most efficiently when they are enthusiastic, interested and enjoy their learning from teachers who are confident, knowledgeable and creative in their teaching. I am very proud of the talented staff we have at Belmont who, together constantly strive to provide the very best for the pupils in our care.
I hope you will see from our website that there is always plenty going on, and much to celebrate.
We welcome visitors and are happy to show prospective parents and families around our school. Please contact the office to arrange an appointment to visit us- we would love to meet you!
- NEW: Baby/Toddler Group starting 9th September 2019 in our Rainbow Hall.
- A huge 'welcome back' to our pupils, staff, families and whole school community. We are looking forward to another exciting half term.
- Our Football Team have done amazing. They came second in their heat and have now secured a place in the final, which is to be held next week. A huge well done to all our squad.
- We have had a lovely week in school. The children have thoroughly enjoyed decorating their eggs and they have loved the Easter Egg Hunt. The visit to the park and the 'wheels' session was also a great success.
- Our school book fair was a huge success. Thanks you to everyone that visited it. We raised £300 to spend on books to top up our classroom reading areas - thank you!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Non Uniform Day24Jun2019
- Year 3 / 4 Quadkids Competition25Jun2019
@ Maiden Castle
- KS1 Cycle and Scooter Event25Jun2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Class 8 - Music Outreach Celebration26Jun2019
- New Starter Visits to Reception26Jun2019
- Family Worship Year 227Jun2019
2:45 pm - 3:10 pm @ Dove Hall
- Summer Fair28Jun2019
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Sports Day KS1 and KS201Jul2019
1:30 pm - 1:30 pm