Welcome to Belmont Church of England (Controlled) Primary School. We opened on the 1st January 2015, following the amalgamation of Belmont Infant and Belmont Church of England Junior schools.
Our values and aims are built on Christian beliefs and principles, embodied not only in our status as a Church
Our mission statement is: 'Learning today for tomorrow's world' and we achieve this through high quality teaching and learning, well matched to the needs and interests of our pupils. We believe that pupils learn most efficiently when they are enthusiastic, interested and enjoy their learning from teachers who are confident, knowledgeable and creative in their teaching. I am very proud of the talented staff we have at Belmont who, together constantly strive to provide the very best for the pupils in our care.
I hope you will see from our website that there is always plenty going on, and much to celebrate.
We welcome visitors and are happy to show prospective parents and families around our school. Please contact the office to arrange an appointment to visit us- we would love to meet you!
Belmont C of E (Controlled) Primary School News
- We hope you have had a super summer holiday. We are all looking forward to a happy, exciting and successful year!
- It has been lovely to welcome everyone back to school after the half term break. The sun is shining, it is getting warmer and we have lots to look forward to this term.
- I can confirm that school will be open to all pupils on Monday 5th March. Thank you.
- Re: Closure of school due to severe weather, Friday 2nd March.
- We hope you have all had a happy, relaxing and enjoyable holiday with your family. A very warm welcome back to all of our children and families. We would also like to welcome our new Nursery children and their families to our Belmont family.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Back to School29Oct2018
- Remembrance Service09Nov2018
- Movie Night09Nov2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Movie Night for Reception and Years 1 & 2
- Nursery Celebration13Nov2018
- Parents Evening13Nov2018
- Parents Evening14Nov2018
- Children in Need Day16Nov2018
- Photograph Day29Nov2018