At Belmont Church of England Primary School we aim to nurture the very best in each individual within a caring,Christian community to enable each child to be the best they can be.
- To promote Christian values and to show concern and care for the well being of all members of the school community and those associated with it.
- To provide a Christian environment which is inclusive to all pupils, where they can gain appropriate skills, knowledge, understanding and values.
- To work with parents in meeting the needs of their children and to enable those children to reach their full potential without barriers to learning.
- To promote the highest standards of teaching and learning, both academically and socially, through a broad and enriched curriculum.
- To promote a ‘can do’ ethos where children feel safe to take risks and achieve personal goals.
- To enable children to learn and grow in order that they might take their place proudly in society, both now and in the future.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children an young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.